Caesars Sportsbook promotions and bonuses for new players
There's so much for new players to enjoy at Caesars Online Sportsbook. Expect a free $10 after signing up. As a result, you’ll enjoy a no deposit bonus even before spending a dime. However, you need to apply the code BETFREE10 to receive this offer. The $10 free bet isn’t all that newcomers get. A 100% deposit match up to $300 is also available on their first deposit onto the sportsbook. Ideally, any amount you decide to bet with first will be matched up to $300.
There are also seasonal and bonuses with time limits.
Caesars Sportsbook bonus codes
You need to apply the right bonus codes to grab the offers at Caesars. The two bonus offers available must be unlocked with bonus codes as follows;
- MOBILE500 – $500 Free Matched Bet
- BETFREE10 – $10 Free Bet
How to create an account and get your bonus at Caesars Sportsbook
Starting off your sports betting in Caesars Online Sportsbook requires you to secure an account first. You’ll need to give out your basic information when you go to the signup/ create account page.
Basic information to provide includes;
- Full names
- Date of birth
- Physical address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Social security number
After all this information is captured, a username and a password should be set. Remember, these are credentials you’ll use any time you want to go to the site. So, make sure it’s something you can recall always. A bonus point is to use a strong password to protect your account from access by third parties.
To ensure maximum protection on your account, Caesars gives you some security questions to answer. The final step is submitting your registration after you consent that you’re of legal age. Ticking the terms and conditions box is also mandatory before finishing up the final process.
Download and install the Caesars Sportsbook Android app
Caesars Sportsbook is available to play on your Android app and installing the app is easy and quick. On your browser, you’ll visit the Caesars website then get the Android download link. Wait until the app finishes downloading then press the installation button. In doing so, you can start placing sports bets from your Caesars Android app.
Download and install the Caesars sports betting iOS app
You have to options to get the Caesars is app. First, you can visit the sportsbooks’ website and follow the download link. Follow the steps until the last step to install the app.
Also, you can find the Caesars app on the Apple Store. Click on the icon to start the download process. After completing the download, you have to click the install button to secure the app.
Sports to bet on at Caesars Online Sportsbook
At Caesars Sportsbook, you’ll find tons of sports markets to bet on. Consequently, your betting will not be confined to a few sports. All New Jersey, Indiana, and Pennsylvania bettors have a wide range of sports to wager on. They include;
- Mixed martial arts
- Hockey (NHL Betting, Int’l)
- Golf (PGA)
- Football (NFL Betting, NAIF, CAL, FL)
- Baseball (MOB)
- Basketball (NBA Betting, NAB, Int’l)
- MAMA (FU Betting)
- Rugby League
Live stream and sports betting experience
Caesars offers a live betting option that makes it easy for you to place bets at any time. Having the opportunity to wager on the sports as it unfolds means better odds for you. It’s also so quick that you can bet as many times as you want. The live feature works perfectly since you can cancel the bet if you predict a loss.
The overall sports betting experience in Caesars is interesting thanks to plenty of betting markets available.
All betting options available at Caesars Sportsbook
There’s a number of betting options that Caesars offers its bettors. From futures to point spreads, you’re sure that your bets will grant you many wins in the sportsbook.
- Futures – Caesars Sportsbook offers you an opportunity to place futures bets. Thus, you can wager on an event that’ll happen in the future. For instance, you can wager on the winner of major championships such as the NFL Super Bowl and NBA Finals.
- Money lines – Caesars money line bets allow you to predict the player or team that will either lose or win. Usually, this bet option gives two or three outcomes based on the sport in question.
- Point spread – Caesars point spreads give three outcomes, that is lose, win, or push. Point spreads are set at -110, so you can take advantage of them to win your bets.
- Prop bets – For Caesars’ prop bets, you can bet on a player or a certain event. Prop bets don’t involve betting on the outcome of the sport.
- Parlays – Caesars parlay bets allow you to bet on a combination of other bets instead of a single bet. As a result, your chances of winning are high as multiple bets are considered here.
- In-play – You can decide to take advantage of in-play bets by betting on Caesars’ sports as they unfold. The odds only change after a timeout or during a commercial break.
- Over/under – So, Caesars’ over/under bets lets you place bets on whether the team score will be higher or lower. Usually, the teams’ scores are combined to come up with a statistic that you place the bet on.
Caesars Rewards and VIP Program
Loyal bettors are rewarded handsomely by Caesars. Any time you place a bet, reward points come to you. However, you’ll need to apply for the loyalty rewards system to qualify for it. Once you sign up, Caesars grants you a reward credit for any $10 bet you place. These points accumulate as you extend your stay at Caesars Sportsbook. Later on, you can redeem these points for rewards offered such as dining, shopping, entertainment, hotel stays, and others.
Deposit options available at Caesars Sportsbook
Every state doesn’t have its deposit options but the same applies to all. You’ll enjoy instant deposits at Caesars Online Sportsbook with a minimum of $10 deposit accepted. Whenever you want to cash in, various methods are available for you. They include;
- ACH e-check
- Caesars prepaid card
- Credit & Debit cards: MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Visa
- NE teller
- Online bank transfer
- PayNearMe (at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores)
- Play+ Prepaid Card
Caesars Sportsbook withdrawal methods
An interesting thing about Caesars Sportsbook is that the withdrawals aren’t charged anything. The withdrawals are fast enough to keep you betting throughout. You’ll also have the same withdrawal options for all the states.
Here are the withdrawal methods accepted;
- ACH e-check
- Caesars prepaid card
- Pre-Paid Play +
About Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars was launched in 1937 and has experienced changes over time. Initially, it held the owner’s name, William Harrah as it was a private entity. Since then, the betting site has received changes in ownership and naming. Caesars Palace in Las Vegas is the biggest of all the brands, coming into being in 1966. Most of the company branches are in the US though it also has spread internationally.
So, in 2019 after a merger with Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, Caesars maintained its name. It’s growing at a rapid rate and its online sportsbook is expected to grow even bigger.
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal in the US?
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook is legal in the US as it’s evident that it’s spreading to more states. As we speak, the sportsbook is available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Indiana. Soon Caesars will also open its operations in Michigan, Virginia, and Tennessee.
Here’s a summary of the sportsbooks’ locations;
- Caesars Sportsbook in NJ: Caesars joined the New Jersey market through a license from Caesars Atlantic City. That happened in September 2018 when Caesars started its first online sports betting app.
- Caesars Sportsbook in PA: In March 2020, Caesars Pennsylvania was launched. This happened after a partnership with Harrah’s Casino in Philadelphia.
- Caesars Sportsbook in IN: Following a partnership with Horseshoe casino in Hammond, Caesars Indiana launched in Indiana in May 2020. There’s a retail sportsbook called ‘The Book’ in Caesars Indiana.
- Caesars Sportsbook in MI: Soon online sportsbooks will launch in Michigan.
- Caesars Sportsbook in TN: Tennessee is expected to start its online sportsbooks operations soon.
- Caesars Sportsbook in VA: When online sports betting launches in Virginia, it’ll be through mobile app only. You’ll need to install the iOS and Android app to enjoy.
Trust, reputation, safety, and security
Caesars Online Sportsbook takes advantage of SSL encryption to protect your information from third-party attacks. Therefore, everything is safe and secure. There’s no cause for alarm as your wins are safely sent to you through your option of choice. The sportsbook is also fair when rewarding the offers to all players regardless of their level. For quite some time now, Caesars Sportsbook has a reputation for offering the best sports betting services.
Contact, support, and customer service
Experiencing issues on sports betting platforms is normal. For Caesars Sportsbook, support is available 24/7 to help when necessary. The site displays a support button that takes you to the site’s FAQs section. You’ll also come across a live chat option, telephone number, and an email option. The customer service team responds in real-time to ensure that there are no lag times in your sports betting.
Responsible gambling and self-exclusion
Gambling can become a problem when you don’t set up limits on the money you use and the hours spent. That’s why organizations such as Council on Compulsive Gambling in New Jersey and National Council on Problem Gambling exist. As such, in case you’ve got an addiction to sports betting, help is underway.
Caesars also prohibits underage gambling. Bettors under 21 years aren’t allowed on the site and electronic verification is put in place to detect underage bettors. With the rise of internet use in the world, parents should check out what their kids are doing online. As a result, any cases of underage gambling will be stopped immediately.
Caesars also give you an option of self-suspension if betting is taking a toll on you. When you submit a self-suspension request to Caesars, you'll no longer bet with real money. This goes on until the set time elapses. After then, the suspension is lifted.
At some point, a player can decide to have a self-exclusion of 1 year or 5 years. This helps you to avoid problem gambling at all costs. The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) sees to it that in-personal self-exclusion happens at a designated place.
So, if you find out that you have problem gambling, call 1-800-GAMBLER (https://800gambler.org )
Caesars Sportsbook summary
As one of the biggest online sportsbooks in the US, Caesars lets you enjoy wagering on your favorite sports. Active in four of the biggest states, the sportsbook is looking to even deliver the best sports betting services. Signup at Caesars to receive generous signup offers, reliable banking options, and supportive customer service. Any time you want a sportsbook with plenty of bet markets, Caesars is your answer.
The live betting feature is also available to allow you to wager in real-time as the sport unfolds. What better way to enjoy sports bets than to take advantage of props, point spreads, money lines, and totals bets than joining Caesars Sportsbook. Don’t hesitate to sign up for an account at Caesars. The Caesars iOS and Android Caesars app delivers exceptional features with a simple overall experience.