Indiana Sportsbook Bonuses and Promotions
Well, Indiana sportsbooks do not come empty-handed. Indeed, each Indiana sportsbook casino understands that you need some motivation to help you get started. Therefore, it doesn't matter whether you are new or existing customers.
Either way, you will get alluring and mouthwatering bonuses. As you play at an Indiana sports betting site, you will get to enjoy the following bonuses and promotions.
- Sign up bonus – Most of the Indiana sportsbook casinos will offer you a sign-up bonus after creating an account with them. For example, you may get $10 or 50 free spins as the sign-up bonus.
- No deposit bonus – This one is as amazing as it sounds. You do not need to make any deposit in order to get the bonus. Contrary to this, other Indiana online casinos will require you to deposit a certain amount before giving you the bonus.
- Match bonus – This Indiana sportsbook offer allows you to get a certain percentage of your deposit as a bonus. For instance, you may get a 100% match deposit bonus. Specifically, if you deposit, let say, $50, you will get another $50 as a bonus.
- Reload bonus – As you continue betting with Indiana sportsbooks, you will get regular rewards. All these will help you continue playing your favorite games.
- Odds boost – As a way of enhancing your gaming experience, sports betting in Indiana will offer you boosted odds. With this in place, you will win big.
- Cashback – This may sound too good to be true. But with Indiana legal Sportsbooks, you will regularly get your stake back in case of losing.
- Promo codes – Indiana’s sportsbooks promo codes are the best you will ever find out there. Whether you are a new or existing customer, you will get unique promo codes with lucrative bonuses.
- Risk-free bets – At Indiana, you don’t have to worry about losing your real money. Interestingly, you will get free bets that you can bet on any selected sports game.
- Loyalty bonuses – Indeed, you need some appreciation for being loyal. Online sports betting sites in Indiana are not mean. They offer you loyalty bonuses.
How We Rate Legal Indiana Online Sportsbooks
Gambling in Indiana is a serious business. The business involves you risking your money with the aim of making some profit. So, to minimize the associated risks, you need to make sure your Sportbook casino is genuine. To rate your sportsbook in Indiana, you need to consider the following.
- License and regulations: Firstly, every casino with sports betting in Indiana that is under the regulation of the relevant authority is worth giving a try.
- Safety and security: Secondly, your security and safety matter most. As a gambler in Indiana, check whether your casino uses the latest SSL technology.
- Trustworthy and reputation: Thirdly, a good sportsbook casino in Indiana is always honest with you. Also, the casino should have a positive reputation.
- Number and variety of games: Fourthly, if you can get any Sports game you desire in one casino, then you are good to go.
- User experience: Next, a serious sportsbook in Indiana should offer you a thrilling gaming experience. For example, check whether the casino has a mobile app.
- Loyalty programs: And, if the Indiana sports betting site values your presence, then it should offer you loyalty rewards. Of course, a good casino should appreciate loyal customers.
- Banking options: Lastly, this one is a basic requirement in any sports betting site. If you want to know a good casino, check the available payment options. Additionally, check whether the options are safe, fast, and economical.
Indiana Sports Betting App for iOS and Android
In addition, the gaming experience and sports betting in Indiana is one of its kind. For instance, with just a mobile device, you can play your favorite games any time and from anywhere.
Besides, almost all Indiana online sportsbooks have a mobile app for iOS and Android. Below is a list of all the Indiana sportsbooks that have a betting app.
- Draftkings Sportsbook – This sportsbook is the pioneer in the gaming industry. In fact, it was the first online sportsbook to start a sporting business in Indiana. To make the gaming experience better, the bookmaker offers you both android and IOS apps.
- FanDuel Sportsbook – FanDuel is one of the biggest gaming titles in Indiana. To be precise, it was the second bookmaker to start sporting in Indiana. The sportsbook offers you lucrative bonuses as you play via the android and iOS apps.
- BetRivers – If you want a sportsbook that offers you the best gaming experience, try Betrivers. You can enjoy the best deals using the android app. Besides, iPhone users can use the app, but they need to verify their location.
- BetMGM – The sportsbook is one of the biggest in the world. Also, it is the fourth casino to launch in Indiana. Here, betting is easy since you do it in the comfort of your home, thanks to android and iPhone apps.
- Pointsbet – After joining this sportsbook, you will get a whopping $250 bonus. Besides, you get a chance to access all the sports games via an android and apple app.
- Unibet – Currently, the sportsbook offers an android app only. It is also the sixth online sportsbook to launch in Indiana.
- Caesars – With caesar’s mobile app, you can access all the sports games as well a claim the offers. It is the seventh to launch in Indiana.
- Betamerica – The app is unique and is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- theScore – If you are looking for something modern and unique, then try the score app. It is the latest to launch in Indiana; hence it has modern features.
- William Hill Sportsbook – William Hill is yet to launch an app, but it is expected to have any time soon.
- 888 Sportsbook – If 888 Sportsbook is your choice, worry no more. The casino has shown interest in the mobile app for both iOs and Android.
- Bet365 – Bet365 offers you unlimited sports games to choose from. Besides, in the near future, you will access the games via a mobile sportsbook app.
- FOX bet – The casino is expected to launch a sportsbook app anytime from now. So, always be on the lookout.
- Vigtory Sportsbook – If you are yet to have a taste of Vigtory casino sports, you are missing a lot. And, in the near future, you will enjoy them via a mobile app.
Advantages of Sports Betting App
Sports betting app comes with a plethora of benefits. In fact, the main reason why apps are there is to enhance your gaming experience. Therefore, as you play your favorite sports game via an app, you will enjoy the following benefits.
- Convenience: First of all, with the app, you can place your bet any time and from anywhere.
- Low cost: Also, unlike the desktop version, the Sports app requires little investment.
- Live streaming: And, Sports betting apps come in handy to offer you a live streaming feature.
- Easy monitoring: Lastly, with the sports app in place, you can closely monitor the progress of your bet.
Disadvantages with Sports Betting App
- Limited games: Sometimes the app may not accommodate all the sports games on offer.
- The temptation to bet more: The portability feature of the mobile app can tempt you to bet more. As a result, you will become addicted.
- Navigation challenges: The buttons of mobile devices are smaller compared to desktop or laptop version. This may pose a challenge when navigating.
Lists of Sports and the League You Can Bet on in Indiana
Indiana is arguably the heart of sporting activities. Consequently, there are plenty of sports and leagues for you to choose from. In the list, you will get the top leagues such as the following.
- MLB – Indiana is the second-largest with high attendance in MLB. It features a major baseball team such as Detroid Tigers.
- NFL – You will get to bet on the top team in the National Football League, such as Indianapolis Colts.
- UFC – If you are a martial art enthusiast, then you should give UFC a try. It features the highest fighters across the world.
- NBA – With this, you have been spoilt for choices. There are a total of 30 teams you can bet on.
- NCAAF – With the national collegiate athletic association, you will get a total of 130 schools and 10 conferences to bet on.
- MLS – Indiana sportsbook casinos feature top games found in major league soccer. Besides, you will get to enjoy a total of 26 teams in the league.
- Premier League – With PLA in place, you will bet on Cedar Rapid Rampage United, Carpathia FC, and Grand Rapid FC, among others.
- Boxing – In this league, you will get unlimited boxing clubs such as Frankfort, Bloomington, Hammond, among others.
- NHL – If Hockey is your thing, then Indiana sportsbooks have got you covered. There are 31 teams that you can bet on.
- Horse racing – Indiana's sportsbook features the top horse racing leagues. Give it a go and have fun.
- E-sports – Lastly, as an effort to increase students’ engagement in school, the students get to play e-sports. You can find the tournaments in any Indiana sportsbook casino.
- LOL (league of Legends) – With this team-based game, you will have fun playing with over 140 champions.
Top Indiana Online Sports Betting Events to Bet On
As an Indiana punter, there is no reason why you should not win big. There are unlimited sports betting events you can choose from. Below are the top events you will ever find out there.
- College bowl: Almost all sportsbooks in Indiana features college football belonging to NCAA’s division.
- March madness: This event entails men's basketball tournaments that belong to the NCAA division.
- College football: Another event that you won’t miss at Indiana’s sportsbook is college football. Just like the name suggests, the event is for colleges.
- Kentucky Derby: With this horse racing event, you can win big since it comes with boosted odds. Also, the event happens annually.
- Tribble crown: In this one, you have to complete the three most prestigious events.
- NBA finals: To determine the champion in the basketball league, the teams play seven-game series.
- Super Bowl: At Indiana's sports betting sites, you won't miss the annual championship league for NFL.
- Stanley cup: With this NHL tournament, teams get eliminated to come up with a winner.
- The masters: This is an international sports event held after every 4 years. Additionally, Masters Games Associations oversees all the events.
- Oscars (Academy Awards): This is an annual reward program aimed at honoring teams and individuals for their sporting achievements.
- Wimbledon: For tennis punters, Indiana sportsbooks have something in store for you. You will get to play all the tennis championship events.
Different Sports Betting Types Offered in Indiana
Indiana is definitely the home of winners, when it comes to sports betting. Also, it is the place where you will get different types of bets. The most common sports betting type include the following.
- Moneyline – This is the basic of all. The bookmaker will offer different lines, each showing how much you need to stake to win $100.
- Parlay – With a parlay, you need to have at least three matches. Profits from the first match go to the next match until you reach the last match. However, the risks are high, but you can win big.
- Spread – In this type, the Sportsbook levels the odds so that you can place the bet as under or over.
- Props – This one involves placing a bet on the individual player. For example, you can place on the top scorer of the year.
- Future – With this betting type, you are given the privilege to determine the outcome even before the tournament starts.
- Teasers – This is another type of parlay, where odds are spread to reduce the risks. In this case, the returns are lower.
- Over/Under – This is as amazing as it sounds. You are only required to determine if a certain market will be under or over. For example, the number of goals.
- Round Robin – Interestingly, Round Robin allows you to win even after losing one team.
- Totals – In this one, you are required to determine the total number of points. For example, the total number of goals in a match.
- In-game – With in-game in place, you can place a bet as the events unfold.
How Does In-Play Wagering and Live Betting Work?
There are a couple of ways in which in play and live betting work. Live betting allows you to place a bet that is already in progress. Again, you get a chance to predict even better since you can see how the games unfold.
Similarly, in-play wagering allows you to wager on the bet that has already kicked off. All of these work in the following three ways.
- Continued pregame wagers – This one applies the basic rules of gambling. Sportsbook's marks keep changing since the game becomes more accurate.
- Milestone achievement – In this live betting, the team sets a certain statistic. On the other hand, the Sportsbook provides action on whether the statistic will come true or not.
- Partial game results / micro-events – With this option, you will get numerous opportunities. The Sportsbook sets the action on how events will unfold. For example, which team will win the second half?
Gambling involves depositing and withdrawing money. Besides, you will get other bonuses to help you get started. After getting proceeds from bonuses or your deposits, you will get paid in three ways.
- Free bets – Most Indiana Sportsbooks will give you free bets as part of the payout. However, you cannot divide the free bets.
- Bonus dollars – This works the same as free bets. Interestingly, you can divide the bonus dollars into smaller denominations.
- Straight cash – Though it is rare, some Sportsbooks will pay you in cash.
Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS)
Unlike other normal sports that take months, daily fantasy sports take hours, days, or a week. As you can see, the duration is short. Sports work in a simple way. Players come together and build a team of professionals.
The more professionals you have, the more points you will earn. This is because the points depend on individual performance. If you are up for this sport, Indiana Sportsbooks have got you covered.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options at Indiana Online Sportsbooks
Payment and withdrawal options are the basic requirements in every sportsbook. Moreover, at Indiana Online SSportsbook, you get unlimited, safe, and fast payment options. They include:
- Debit/ credit card – To begin with, almost all online sportsbooks in Indiana accept credit or debit cards from Maestro, MasterCard, and other providers.
- Play+ – This is a prepaid card that makes instant deposits.
- Paypal – With this e-wallet, you can fund your online sportsbook account from your PayPal account.
- PayNearMe – With this option, you don't need a bank account. You can deposit in cash.
- Skrill – It is an e-wallet where you can fund your sportsbook account with it.
- Neteller – It is another e-wallet that funds your sportsbook account within minutes.
- ACH/e-check – This option allows you to deposit directly from your bank account.
- Cashiers cage – To use this option, you must be physically present at the cashier’s cage.
How Do I Start Playing at an Indiana Online Sportsbook?
Above all, getting started at Indiana Online Sportsbook involves a few and simple steps. They include the following.
- Find Sportsbook in our list. As a norm, always do a background check to see the available genuine Sportsbook in our list.
- Download app. Indeed, you need to download the Sportsbook’s app and install it on your device.
- Register an account. At this point, fill in your details before accessing the games.
- Deposit money. To place a bet, you need to deposit the minimum amount.
- Place the first bet. After depositing, you can place the first bet. Wait for it to settle and win big.
Indiana Sports Betting Law and Regulations
Most importantly, Indiana Sportsbooks are under the regulation of Indiana Gaming commissions. In the list of laws, you will find the following.
- Mobile wagering applies statewide.
- There is a 9.5% tax rate on adjusted revenue.
- The vendor license is $10,000. Also, the annual fee is $50,000.
- E-sport betting is not allowed.
- In-play betting limit and data restrictions are in the hand of the Indiana Gaming Commission.
Brick and Mortal Sportsbook Location in Indiana
Even if there are mobile sportsbook casinos, some people prefer land-based casino. If you are that type, you can find brick and mortal sportsbook in the following locations.
- Blue-chip casino
- Belterra casino
- Indiana Grand casino
- Hoosier Park
- Majestic Star
- Majestic Star 2
- Rising star casino resort
Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion List
If you gamble without controlling yourself, you may become addicted to it. And, this is the downside of it, and you should try your best and come out of it. So, you need to exclude yourself from gambling activities. For example, you can exclude yourself or request the casino to exclude you from the following.
- Betting for a specified period.
- Collecting any winnings.
- Exclusion from any bonuses.
- Accessing your account.
Indiana Sports Betting History
The bill to regulate sports gambling in Indiana was signed in May 2019. Then, shortly after legalization, the first Sportsbook casino went online. Today, the Indiana gaming commissions has licensed a total of 18 locations where Sportsbook can operate.
Later on, in September 2019, all legal sports were limited to in-person betting. Currently, Indiana Sportsbooks allow you to wager on international sporting events like Basketball, Horse racing, Hockey, Football, Boxing, Golf, Baseball, among others.